Your privacy is important to us, and our policy is to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including via our FeelsArt.ai website, mobile applications and any related services (“Services”) provided by PowerInside Security Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use an app or online service.Information We Collect
The information we collect falls into two categories: “voluntarily provided” data and “automatically collected” information.
“Voluntarily provided” information refers to any information you knowingly and actively provide us when using our app and its associated services.
“Automatically collected” information refers to any information automatically sent by your device when accessing our app and its associated services.Log Data
When you access our Services, we may automatically log the standard data provided by your device. It may include your device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, device type and version, activity within Services, time and date, and other details about your usage.
Additionally, when you encounter certain errors while using Services, we automatically collect data about the error and the circumstances surrounding its occurrence. This data may include technical details about your device, what you tried to do when the error happened, and other technical information relating to the problem. You may or may not receive notice of such errors, even when they occur, that they have occurred, or what the nature of the error is.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to identify individuals personally.Personal Information
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you log in or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
- Social media profiles
We consider “user-generated content” to be materials (text, image) voluntarily supplied to us by our users for the purpose of publication on our platform, website or re-publishing on our social media channels. All user-generated content is associated with the account or email address used to submit the materials.
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In this instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Register for an account,
- Enter any of our contests or surveys,
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our Services,
- Contact us via email, social media, or any similar technologies,
- When you mention us on social media.
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to provide you with our Services,
- to enable you to access and use Services, associated platforms, and associated social media channels,
- to run contests and/or offer additional benefits to you.
We may combine voluntarily provided and automatically collected personal information with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources. For example, If you consent to us accessing your social media profiles, we may combine information sourced from those profiles with information received from you directly to provide you with an enhanced experience of our app and services.Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information while retaining it, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information
When we no longer need to use your Personal Data, and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will either remove it from our systems or anonymize it so that it can no longer be associated with you.
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.Children’s Privacy
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
International Transfers of Personal Information
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company;
- third-party service providers to enable them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings or to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you;
- third parties to collect and process data;
- an entity that buys or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business.
The personal information we collect is stored and/or processed in Canada or where we or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain facilities.
- Marketing permission: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
- Access: You may request details of the personal information we hold about you.
- Non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. Unless your personal information is required to provide you with a particular service or offer (for example serving particular content to your device), we will not deny you goods or services and/or charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us regarding any data breach.
- Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data, including your personal information, among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, continue to use your personal information according to this policy, which they will be required to assume as it is the basis for any ownership or use rights we have over such information.Limits of Our Policy
If the changes are significant, or if required by applicable law, we will contact you (based on your selected preferences for communications from us) and all our registered users with the new details and links to the updated or changed policy.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.Additional Disclosures for Australian Privacy Act Compliance (AU) International Transfers of Personal Information
Where the disclosure of your personal information is solely subject to Australian privacy laws, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act. You acknowledge that if any such third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act, and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.Additional Disclosures for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance (EU) Data Controller / Data Processor
The GDPR distinguishes between organizations that process personal information for their own purposes (known as “data controllers”) and organizations that process personal information on behalf of other organizations (known as “data processors”). We, PowerInside Security Inc., located at the address provided in our Contact Us section, are a Data Controller with respect to the personal information you provide to us. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information
We will only collect and use your personal information when we have a legal right to do so. In which case, we will collect and use your personal information lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner. If we seek your consent to process your personal information, and you are under 16 years of age, we will seek your parent or legal guardian’s consent to process your personal information for that specific purpose.
Our lawful bases depend on the services you use and how you use them. This means we only collect and use your information on the following grounds:
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
- Performance of a Contract or Transaction: Where you have entered into a contract or transaction with us, or in order to take preparatory steps prior to our entering into a contract or transaction with you. For example, we need technical information about your device in order to provide the essential features of our app.
- Our Legitimate Interests: Where we assess it is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as for us to provide, operate, improve and communicate our services. For example, we collect technical information about your device in order to improve and personalize your experience of our app. We consider our legitimate interests to include research and development, understanding our audience, marketing and promoting our services, measures taken to operate our services efficiently, marketing analysis, and measures taken to protect our legal rights and interests.
Additional Disclosures for California Compliance (US)
- Restrict: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information if (i) you are concerned about the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) you believe your personal information has been unlawfully processed; (iii) you need us to maintain the personal information solely for the purpose of a legal claim; or (iv) we are in the process of considering your objection in relation to processing on the basis of legitimate interests.
- Objecting to processing: You have the right to object to processing of your personal information that is based on our legitimate interests or public interest. If this is done, we must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your interests, rights, and freedoms in order to proceed with the processing of your personal information.
- Data portability: You may have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or another easily readable machine format. You may also have the right to request that we transfer this personal information to a third party.
- Deletion: You may have a right to request that we delete the personal information we hold about you at any time, and we will take reasonable steps to delete your personal information from our current records. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will let you know how the deletion affects your use of our app, website or products and services. There may be exceptions to this right for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. If you terminate or delete your account, we will delete your personal information within 14 days of the deletion of your account. Please be aware that search engines and similar third parties may still retain copies of your personal information that has been made public at least once, like certain profile information and public comments, even after you have deleted the information from our services or deactivated your account.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you live in California and your business relationship with us is mainly for personal, family, or household purposes, you may ask us about the information we release to other organizations for their marketing purposes.
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
In accordance with your right to non-discrimination, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels for the goods or services we provide.
Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information, and we will provide written terms that describe clearly the nature of such an offer. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. California Notice of Collection
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number, account name, IP address, and ID or number assigned to your account.
- Audio or visual data, such as photos or videos you share with us or post on the service.
For more information on the information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the “Information We Collect” section. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “Collection and Use of Information” section, including to provide and manage our Service. Right to Know and Delete
If you are a California resident, you have the rights to delete your personal information we collected and know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights discussed above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” with third parties and affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us via email at email@example.com
Registered address: 181 BAY STREET BAY WELLINGTON TOWER, Suite 3300, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2T3, Canada.